- America is aging—fast!
- In 2010, approximately 72 million people, or 20% of the population, are 55 years or older; increasing to 97 million people by 2020
- The average 65 year old will live an additional 18.5 years
- 80 % of older adults own their homes
- Older adults will represent a signficant part of United States consumption
- The average caregiver is age 46, female, married and working outside the home. Men may provide assistance but females spend 50% more time than men.
The Need for Our Services
- CPA ElderCare/PrimePlus Services are designed to:
- Provide support (financial, psychosocial, and environmental) through a multidisciplinary team approach to assist older adults in remaining independent in their preferred living environment
- Collaborate with other professionals in an effort to satisfy the needs of the older adult, family, other responsible parties, and caregivers
Our Clients’ Needs
- Need to maintain independence and quality of life
- Need to access appropriate community services and resources
- Need to avoid crisis situations
- Need to remain safe and comfortable with adequate resources for care
- Need to feel confident that assets will remain secure by those providing services
- More people are living longer than ever before in history.
- Aging is a normal process of change that requires adaptation and accommodation.
- Planning is CRUCIAL.
- Making your own desires known is one of the best ways to avoid conflict.
Our Firm’s Strengths
- A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Consultation with attorneys, physicians, service providers, and community organizations to maximize client functioning in their preferred environment
- Degreed, licensed for professional practice by state boards of licensure and regulation
- Memberships in professional organizations
- Commitment to our own continuing education and professional growth
- Offer protection from those who would take advantage of older adult’s vulnerability
- Provide services based on a thorough assessment of the client’s situation
- To the extent possible, assist the older adult age-in-place
- Reduce stress for family members and caregivers, and provide time-saving considerations
- Provide assurance that specific goals are being met